home about contact favorite featured blogs

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Witch's Boot


I love over-sized door hangs! They are so much fun to make. And who doesn't love a cute witch boot? I made this last year with supplies from the Wood Connection. I told you that I love them!


I wrote on it using a silver sharpie. That was one of my own personal touches I gave to the boot.

You can tell I love glitter!!

Here is a little boot that sits on my table...


I did the writing the same way as the door hang. The wire wrapping was hard, but I was just barely learning how to do it. 


Only two more sleeps until we unveil our Halloween costumes! They have been taking forever to put together, but they are so much fun! I will tell you one thing... I am Ursula! :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment