home about contact favorite featured blogs

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I Love My Dream Board!

I'm a dreamer, always have been and always will be. But I'm also a planner. So this was the perfect craft for me... I'm just calling it a dream board because honestly, a dream organizer board just sounds lame! :) I had a cork board laying around not being used, so I figured I might as well utilize it.  You could also use a poster board or even just construction paper. The great thing about making a dream board is that it can have anything you want on it!



I started out by looking on all my Pinterest boards to see what were some of my favorite pins. You could also look through magazines and cut pictures out from there. I snagged a picture of my two boys, because let's be honest, they are my favorite. I left some blank spaces for goals and project lists... My husband thinks that I have a list obsession. I may or may not agree with that. :) I also have some pictures from my phone of projects that I want to create.



At the very top of the board, there is one of our new goals... Choose to be happy! We decided recently that we need to be more aware of the people and things around us. Suddenly, when you have a baby, there's a whole new perspective on life! We made a goal to only be around people that are uplifting and make us feel good. These boards are great because they can give you a daily reminder of what you are working on and why. It was so much fun to make!

What's on your dream board?




Picture credit from Pinterest
"the earth has music"
painting of bird
mickey drawing
crazy cat lady
map idea
get out of town
eiffel tower
you're my lobster
you aren't a tree
love is spoken here
temple
country scene
life is better
owls



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment