home about contact favorite featured blogs

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines Crafts


Valentine's Day is almost here! And whether you are pro Valentine's Day or not, you have to admit that the decoractions are always so adorable!

I bought this wood frame from the Wood Connection. I painted it fire engine red and glossed it up. The white part is canvas. Walmart has packs of canvas for really cheap. The popular thing right now is the subway art, and I really wanted to have a Valentine's Day subway art.  All of the words are hand-written  and I used my Cricut for my cut-outs. I glossed the canvas after I finished writing and then hot-glued it to the OUTSIDE of the frame. I liked how it popped out.





Here are my glitter roses! I bought roses from Walmart. I usually get them from Dollar Tree, but these ones look nicer. I took Elmer's glue and outlined each petal then glittered it up! It was easy, just time consuming. These jars are sparkling cider jars that I have spray painted. The paint ran and I just didn't do it very well, but after I was done I thought it looked kind of cool, so I didn't do it again. Last thing I need to do is add ribbon around the jar.




Only a week left to Valentine craft!

Be sure to check out all of my favorite link-up parties!  :)

And spread the love, help me get to 50 followers by the end of the year!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I’d love for you to come link this post up at From Scratch Friday (live now on the blog!).

    ~Christina
    http://marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com/2012/02/from-scratch-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete