home about contact favorite featured blogs

Monday, May 7, 2012

Key Box


I remember seeing something like this when I was a little girl and I have always thought about doing it with my own home. I had made a key copy of my old house before we moved out and I made a key copy of our home now. This was super easy and cheap! What I like about this is that you can make it as simple or elaborate as you like and it has sentimental meaning.


I got this shadow box at Ikea. They are a really good price there. Instead of putting in a picture, I just wired the keys to the backing. You could also hot glue it down if you don't have wire.


Get out there and enjoy that beautiful weather!! :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea for keys of your home! I wish I would have kept my key from our first apartment!

    ReplyDelete