home about contact favorite featured blogs

Monday, June 11, 2012

Calling all sewers!


This is one of my newest additions to the baby blankets I am doing. This was satin and cotton. Oh man, the satin gave me a run for my money! It is hard stuff to work with! It didn't iron well and it was always slipping around. Does anyone have any great tips for working with different fabric? I am looking for great tutorials on blogs or YouTube for beginner sewers and I pretty much don't even know where to start. So if any of you sewers have any suggestions or know of any great blogs and tutorials, send them my way! Pretty please!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ask Miss Amy Ebert! That's what I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a youth i found sewing with Nancy very helpful!!! When other preteens were watching MTV I was gaining helpful tips from Nancy!!! The best part is that now she is on the youtube !!!

    This is a her top ten tips when making clothes but she also so a lot of quilts too !!!

    ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IehB8MwLcT0

    ReplyDelete