home about contact favorite featured blogs

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Boy or Girl?


Ah! Another post... Can you believe how long it has taken me the last few weeks?? Well last night was something a little extra special so it definitely warrants a post. Yesterday we had our gender revealing ultra sound, our 20 week one. Can I tell you how exciting it was! So we had a party planned for our family. I got this idea off of Pinterest...

We borrowed a giant box and filled it with balloons....




Then we had our parents come over and open it up to see if they are going to have a grandson or granddaughter...













It's a BOY!!! As you can tell from our family picture... we are definitely heavy on the girls so I was more than ready to have a little princess. Both Steven and I are very good with the girls and we love them. What do I do with a boy? I guess that I am going to have to learn how to play football and trucks pretty fast! :)


A lot of people ask me if I thought it was a boy or girl. About a month ago, Steven and I were talking about what we would rather have. I said girl because I know girls so well. Steven was telling me how bad he wants a boy because he wants to take a little buddy fishing and teach him how to drive the boat. Then he said that besides being married, being a big brother is his favorite thing in the whole world and he really wants our boy to have that chance. I think that was the moment that I knew he had prayed the baby into a boy. And we are so excited!!





Now that I am feeling better, graduated, and working a lot less (thank you husband!!), I will FINALLY be able to get some more crafting posts up! I have rehopolstered the bed, painted the table and chairs, and started sewing again... so get ready for a crafting overload soon! Yay!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. so cute! congrats!!! You are going to absolutely LOVE a little boy. Boys are so much fun, they are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little boys are AWESOME!! You will have so much fun with him. I always wanted a little girl, because my husband's family is all boys. After two wonderful little boys, I finally had my girl this last November, but I don't know what we would do without our little guys. They are a blast :)

    ReplyDelete