home about contact favorite featured blogs

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dollar Store Decorations


I have to admit. I love the dollar store. There are so many great, cheap things that you can get there. A few weeks ago, I found these great snowflakes. They are huge and I love love love them!


Steven had hung our Christmas lights up and I hung the snowflakes across the Christmas lights. It worked out really well! My genius crafty cousin also did this with her house. She spray-painted hers gold though. Super cute!


Aren't they fun? I had a couple left over so I put them on my tree. Can you see them peeking out?



Only 8 days until Christmas!!! Do you have all your shopping done??


I'm only 6 people away from my goal of 25 followers before Christmas! Push the "Follow Me" button on the right side of the page! :)

Merry Christmas!!
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment