This page by far took me longer than any of the others. I made a few mistakes that made it take longer. For example, I didn't cut out the doubles before I had already stitched them down. So it was super hard to try to get them exactly the same. And the letters were so small that the button holes were really hard. But I think that the end result looks really good.
This one was really fun to make. I made all of the seeds have snaps on the back. This helps kids with their fine motor skills.
The zipper is in place thanks to my mother-in-law. I don't have a sewing machine nor do I know how to use one. She is the one that did the zipper for me. I thought it would be cute to put a small notepad and pencil in the pocket.
The orange page was all Steven's idea. He can be really creative when he wants to be! The pumpkin is also a pocket that holds all the different face shapes. I made three different choices for each velcro spot.
This is probably the least creative out of all of them. But I still think it's pretty cute. I just used ribbon as the sun rays.
This is one of my favorite pages. I hot glued pennies as a weight to keep the bird in it's nest.
I put velcro on the fishies so that you can move them around to different spots. I did blanket stitch on the fish.
I put pipe cleaner around the edges of the butterfly wings so that you can wiggle them around. I had to stitch down the pipe cleaner seperately then I did blanket stitch around the edges of both sides.
I think this one looks kind of strange. Because I honestly don't think that it looks like a dog! But I made the mouth open and the ears can wiggle.
This is the last page. This one took a really long time. I think that the spider turned out really cute!
Well I learned a lot about how to stitch! It took a long time to make, but I think that it turned out cute enought to make another one!