home about contact favorite featured blogs

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scrapbook Sunday

I really love scrapbooking! Maybe even too much... Proof is that I have 8 scrapbooks for the 6 years that Steven and I have been together. That's more than one a year! And we don't even have kids yet. Well I know it's getting a little out of hand, so I have taken a vow that I will be more choosey about the pictures for the books. One reason that I love it so much is because Steven writes in every single book, on almost every single page. How many guys do you know that will do that? I love it because it shows me what he thought of the vacations or holidays. Anyway, because I have tons of pages, every week I will put up one of my newer pages so you can get some good ideas!


This is us on our honeymoon in Cancun. I get ideas by looking through magazines, seeing things online, or just by the different paper I buy. The word "wave" was made on my Cricut Machine (which I love so much that I would sell my soul for!). Hope you like it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment