home about contact favorite featured blogs

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Lex!

Happy Birthday Lex! 
Today is my sister's birthday. For my family, I usually try to make one gift and then buy them another one. For Lexa I decided to make another bag. I hope people aren't getting sick of my bags... I just love to make them!

Aren't these colors fun? I thought they fit her style really well. I had some fabric for other projects and just used the scraps. Does anyone know the technical name for these designs? I call them muffins, but I'm almost positive that's not right. :)


The buttons were from Walmart. I think they were $1.50 for 4. This design is so easy to make, but it looks fancy. In the near future I'm going to post a video about how to make them.


Love you Lex!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment