home about contact favorite featured blogs

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Junk vs. Treasure


We have a second bedroom in our apartment and I love love love love it! I call it my Hobby Lobby. 
I even made a sign. :)

Whenever my dad comes over and sees all the "junk" I have, he tells me that I need to make a trip to the D.I. Obviously he is not a crafter! These are just a couple of the random things that I have in my Hobby Lobby. What is one man's junk is another girl's treasure.





The key is organization..


Steven made me those beautiful shelves. He cut the wood and I stained, painted, and modge-podged them then he mounted them for me. And don't you love those jars? I want to get a few more and do a second row behind them.




Doesn't all this junk just make you want to go crafting crazy!!

Only 23 days left to get your Christmas craft presents finished and wrapped!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment