home about contact favorite featured blogs

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wrapping Presents

I saw this super fun idea on Pinterest and I thought that I would share it with you!
This only works if you have something small to wrap, like a necklace or earrings. 

First find some old toilet paper rolls.


Then layer with modge-podge and put paper all the way around it. You can see that step with the rolls in the background of this picture. Then you will fold down two sides on one end of the toilet paper roll, just like it shows in the picture. 


Put the present inside and then fold down the other end. And you are finished!


Here are the present that I have wrapped so far....


Aren't these fun tags? I saw one like it on Pinterest and I wanted to make my own. It's brown cardstock that I stamped with the reindeer stamp. Then I added the red jewel nose. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment