home about contact favorite featured blogs

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Busy, Busy Week!

How was everyone's New Year's? I have to say, I think this is probably one of my favorite New Year's ever! We had dinner over at our apartment with our cousins. I took down all of my Christmas decorations and put up gold and silver snowflakes. It was so pretty that I don't want to take it all down!







Everyone dressed up fancy for the party. Doesn't Steven look handsome?


My cousin Amy made all of us these broches. Aren't they adorable? She is so darn crafty, I can't even believe it! All of ours looked a little different. She made Steven's too.

Amy also had this incredible idea. She made jars for each of us and also papers for all of us to fill out. We each had one paper for each cousin. We filled out the paper then put it in their bottle. Then when we have a bad day, we can break the bottle and read our cute notes. How adorable is she! The only problem is that I don't know if I can wait for a bad day to open my bottle! :)



This past week I have been scrapbooking like crazy!! My goal for last year was to have my first baby book scarpbooked. Well, I was almost done with it and had the perfect lay out in order to finish it before New Years. Then life happened and Steven and I got the deathly flu. Seriously, we have never been that sick! It took us out for a full week. Needless to say, I didn't get the last pages done before New Years. But I figured one week late isn't too bad, right? It's finally done though, and now I can pass it off to my mom so she can write in it.



To make the lady with the stroller I used my amazing Cricut! And the adorable bear below was traced using my light box that Steven made me. Isn't it cute?


I also traced the little house for this page using my light box. I just find cute pictures on google, print them off and then trace them on my light box. It works really well!




So another goal I had for last year was to figure out what I can do with these cameras.. They were my grandpa's cameras and I was the lucky one to get them! It would be super cool if I could use them, but I'm sure that they are probably way too old. Anyone have any clue whether I could find film to use with these? Or should they just be for looks??? Help!



I think the one below is my favorite!




And for all you camera lovers, what in the world is that thing???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment