home about contact favorite featured blogs

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sooo excited!!

Have you guys all heard of the Wood Connection? If you haven't already checked it out, you totally need to!! It has the cutest wood crafts that you can totally make your own. You might have seen some of my previous posts about Wood Connection here and here and here. And guess what??


Drum roll please....


They have asked me to be a guest blogger! Woot woot! I will be blogging for them on February 20th on their blog here. So make sure you check back to this blog and their blog that day for some fun March crafts! (March will be here before you know it!)
They also have an awesome give-away going on right now. They are trying to reach 4, 000 fans, and once they do they are going to do a big give-away. Check it out!

My goal for this year is to get 50 fans before the end of 2012! Do you think I can make it? :) Help me out and follow my blog!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment